Circle of Death Drinking Game
Circle of death is a fun drinking game that utilizes a deck of playing cards arranged around a central cup. The cards are arranged in almost a doughnut shape around said cup with all the cards being face-down. Players have to either "give out" drinks or even drink themselves based upon the card that they pick when it is their turn. Th
Points of note:
- Each card "means something" or in essence has a "rule" attached to it.
- These meanings or rules must be determined before the game starts.
- There is many variations of what a card means based usually on the region that your playing the game--whats referred to as "house rules".
- The cup in the middle can be either empty in the beginning or a beer and/or wine and spirits.
Circle of Death - Card Rules
- Ace = "waterfall" | Basically each player stands then begins to drink their beverage, Once the player that had originally pulled the card has stopped then the person clockwise of them can then stop as well. In this scenario you do not want to be the last player at the end of the waterfall. No one can stop drinking until the player before then stops as well.
- 2 = "you" | If you pick this card then you can assign another player to take a drink
- 3 = "me" | If you pick this card then you have to take a drink yourself
- 4 = "floor" | Once this card is picked then everyone puts their hands on the table face down--as if you were slapping the table with both hands. The last person to do this has to drink--similar to the nose game.
- 5 = "guys" | All the males in the room must drink
- 6 = "chicks" | All the females in the room must drink.
- 7 = "heaven" | Once this card is pulled all the players put their hands to the sky. The last one to do so much drink--similar to nose game and opposite of "floor".
- 8 = "pick-a-mate" | If you pcik this card then you must pick another player as your "mate" or drinking partner. Any time the original player drinks then his/her mate must as well.
- 9 = "bust-a-rhyme" | If you pick this card then you must say a phrase or sentence. Then clockwise the player to their left much say another phrase or sentence which rhymes with the last word of the original. No rhyming word can be used twice. Whomever messes up first or runs out of words to rhyme must drink.
- 10 = "categories" | If you pick this card then you pick a category of items or brands. Then going clockwise players must say an item in that category. First person to mess up must drink. Typical categories would be like "Types of cars, types of beers, brand names of tampons.
- Jack = "Make a rule" | Once a player picks this card they may then make up a rule that presides for the rest of the game. Examples would be like "If you say drink drank or drunk, you have to drink" or "you can't use peoples names for the rest of the game or you have to drink"
- Queen = "questions" | If you pull this card you may ask anyone a funny question in the circle, they then have to ask someone else another funny question. If you mess up then you must drink. You cannot answer a question or ask the same question twice. You also cannot question the person that questioned you. Example would be like "Why do you like Jerry" then "Do you shave your balls?" etc.
- King = "Circle of Death" | If you pull this card you must fill about 1/4th of the center cup with the drink you are currently consuming. If you pull the last king you then have to consume the circle of death and the game is over.